Search

6 products for beautiful glowy skin



I'm talking about that natural, healthy, radiant, non greasy, 'I woke up like this' kinda glow.

We're all chasing that dewy skin especially in these winter months, and I have put together three skincare products and three makeup products that I hand on heart can say give me that the right level of glow I need in my life.

Skincare:





1. The Hero Project, Glow Drops
This is a dry facial oil, that absorbs into the skin quickly. I use this after I have cleansed and exfoliated to add extra moisture then follow with moisturiser if required. Let it sink in and do its thing and you're skin will thank you for it.

2. Glossier, Solution
I hadn't used very many chemical exfoliators before this one and I have to say firstly, I'm impressed. Don't get me wrong, physical exfoliation is my thing (more out of necessity rather than choice) but chemical exfoliation is a whole other ball game and with the AHA's, BHA's to PHA's - I'm still trying to get my head round it. What I can tell you about this product however is I can feel the dead skin cells are gone after I've used it. Pretty dramatic, but I can! Around my nose and chin I can feel build up if I'm not on top of my skincare game and this product makes my skin feel smooth to the touch and so much brighter.

3. This Works, Energy Bank Skin Glow
This gives a super healthy shine to your skin that I've never got before from any other serums or moisturisers before. I think this product is particularly useful if you do not wear foundation on a regular basis, but want to liven and brighten up your complexion.


Makeup:

4. Becca, Aqua Luminous Foundation
Its light coverage, so its not for all the full coverage queens out there, but for me, getting my skin to the point where I can always get away with light coverage foundation like this of the Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation again is the skincare goal.  This is light and buildable, a 'my skin but better' type of vibe AND glowy at the same time. Nice.

5. Glossier, Stretch Concealer
I love this concealer. The only issue I have with it is that it a much more oily consistency which means you have to set it, like....have to. Because trust me, if you don't, this stuff will uproot and move to the other side of your face in no time if you're not careful. But putting that aside, I pop this under my eyes to brighten everything up and around my nose to cancel any redness out and bam and beats any other concealer I use. It's a total natural, healthy skin like finish.

6. Becca, Backlight Priming Filter.
So beautiful on the skin, especially on holiday. Use this before foundation or on top (or alone if thats your thing) for that soft focus, luminous, lit from within look. I honestly think Becca does the best illuminating primers, hands down.


What products do you swear by for giving you that extra glow boost?


No comments

Post a Comment